Initial Enrollment 25% Discount Tuition Offer – Terms and Conditions 05/01/2023
WGU Academy is offering a twenty-five percent (25%) discount off the initial enrollment term tuition cost purchased by learners. This is a limited quantity and limited time offer and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This offer is made by WGU Academy and is only valid for the direct recipients of the promotional email or for those leaners who receive a discount coupon code directly from an Enrollment counselor. Not all learners will be offered this or another promotional offer.
- No purchase is necessary to qualify for this offer.
- To participate in this offer, you must (a) be a new learner at WGU Academy, (b) enroll into WGU Academy at https://goacademy.wgu.edu during the period of May 1, 2023 to May 31, 2023, (c) apply the 25% discount coupon code prior to checking out, (d) agree to participate in focus groups and/or feedback surveys during and/or after the initial enrollment term, and (e) meet WGU Academy’s eligibility criteria.
- WGU Academy eligibility criteria: Individuals 16 years or older with a high school diploma or equivalent. Must reside in the United States, Guam, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands. Exceptions are made for U.S. active-duty military and their families.
- Promotional discount applies only to the initial enrollment term purchased. Learners must enter in their own credit/debit card information at the time the initial enrollment term purchase occurs. This credit/debit card will be charged for any additional term or course subscriptions/purchases thereafter.
- If you have problems entering the credit card information or have difficulty cancelling your account, please feel free to contact student support at (888) 320-0540.
- This offer may be prohibited where you live and, if so, is void.
- There may be tax consequences to you. That is, the tuition award may be taxable as gross income. Consult with your tax professional if you have questions.
- Because laws in each state are different, some restrictions may apply where you live.
- WGU Academy reserves the right to disqualify you from this offer at any point if you make any misrepresentations in the information you provide to WGU Academy at any time or violate any of the terms outlined herein. WGU Academy reserves all rights, including the right to seek remedies and damages (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) from you if you violate any of these terms.
- WGU Academy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer and any of its terms at any time, for any reason. If we make any modifications or cancellations, we will notify you.
- WGU Academy does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, class, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, disability, or on the basis of any other protected class.
- WGU ACADEMY AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, INJURIES, OR DEATH, INCLUDING ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS OFFER.
- Any disputes about this offer will be governed by the laws of the State of Utah. The courts located in Salt Lake County, Utah (state and federal) shall have sole jurisdiction.
- Any questions? Email us at email@example.com.