Earn a FREE IT Certification!
Break into the competitive field of IT with CompTIA Information Technology Fundamentals Certification while earning college credit toward your IT degree. A rewarding career in IT awaits!
By completing this course, you will be able to
demonstrate the following competencies:
1. Information Systems: Describe technology systems and
their role in converting data to organizational knowledge.
2. Systems and Services: Recognize and describe functions
of basic computer hardware components.
3. Networks: Describe the structure, function, and security
associated with networks.
4. Scripting and Programming: Identify common software
architectures, development techniques, and the relationship
between software and its environment.
5. Data Management:Explain the structure and function of databases.
Fill out the form and get started today!
For more information, call 888-210-8880 and select Option 2. Mention offer B4-ACADEMY to your enrollment counselor.
Our enrollment counselors are also available by appointment. Click here to schedule a time.
Made possible by the WGU B4 Women in Tech Persistence and Possibility Grant.